Performance Marketing Specialist
Who we are
At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step into a new destination, till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport or port, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip (sim card, tickets etc.), connect them with hand-picked tour providers who match their trip profile for things to do during their stay, as well as stand by them for any information they need.
Welcome's model is unique in a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader for the category we are creating. We are already active in 33 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, and Rome, and we keep adding 2 new destinations per month. In 2018 we served more than 500,000 travelers and we plan to surpass the 1 Million travelers in 2019.
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering hundreds of 5-star reviews on Reviews.io and Tripadvisor. The company also received a big financing round recently and has 75 exceptional team members all coming from international behemoths such as Expedia, Booking and others.
Our ambition is to create a truly global travel product altering once and for all the travel experience. If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission and help us expand Welcome in a global scale we are waiting to hear from you.
None of us is here at Welcome joined the company by chance! We deeply believe in our mission so we work relentlessly to make it happen. We often catch ourselves talking about Welcome in our life outside the office and being very passionate about its vision. We stay humble along the way, with a “pay it forward” mentality, but with big and bold goals.
Our Marketing Team
The marketing Team of Welcome is working both on B2C for acquiring travelers and B2B for strategic partners through all digital channels. Having already 9 people, from Marketing BI analyst to affiliate, Display, SEM and SEO managers, we are looking for an enthusiastic person for digital marketing, who will mostly have responsibilities on SEM and Display campaigns across AdWords, Bing, Yandex , Baidu and Facebook
A beacon lighting the way forward, this role is essential to our effort in attracting new audience by documenting our story so for it to be ready to get out there and amaze the world!
- Manages Paid Search (SEM) budget and campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Baidu and Yandex on a global level in 10 languages.
- Designs and develops tailored marketing campaigns in order to motivate visitors to re-engage with Welcome’s network across the display network
- Proceeds with “AB” testing – analyzes data and provides results regarding public engagement.
- Gains a deep understanding of our business, identifies and fill campaign gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improving costs while driving growth
- Besides SEM management the candidate should be able to creatively contribute on formulating and implementing the growth strategy across all channels (facebook ,email, linkedin etc)
What you will need to have:
- MS/BS degree in Marketing or Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven work experience in digital performance marketing (2+ years) in Adwords and Facebook campaigning
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful campaign throughout its lifecycle
- Solid experience with Google Analytics and exceptional analytical skills that can be demonstrated in the analysis and interpretation of raw data and information.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Enthusiastic and curious: always eager to learn and pass on knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: You need to be highly professional in your work and perform to an exceptional standard.
- Strong empathy: We are a group of people who are willing to step in another person’s shoes and we are looking for someone to tag along!.
What will give you an edge:
- Start-up experience is essential as the ideal candidate must be able to illustrate where you’ve encountered difficulty and must understand the demands of a start-up environment.
- Strong advantage if you have an experience working in travel industry.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people
- Flexible work schedule.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- The unique opportunity to join “the next big thing” at the ground level.
If you are looking to make a deep impact by rolling up your sleeves in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you! In case we got you excited and you think you have what it takes just hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button!