At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and holistic travel experience. From the moment our customers step out of the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the most warm, informative and friendly transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay, through our mobile application.
Welcome's model is unique at a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader in the category we are creating. We are already active in 38 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Vienna, Rome and Hong Kong, and we keep expanding by 2 new destinations per month. 2019 is expected to be the strongest year yet!
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering hundreds of Tripadvisor and customer reviews. The company has just secured $3.3m in series A funding, backed by none other than VentureFriends, Market One Capital, Howzat, Jabbar and Openfund.
If you are excited to join us on our mission to expand Welcome globally and create the perfect travel experience from start to finish, we would be glad to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented and committed Data Analyst to expand our BI & Analytics team. With your ability to interpret data and extract meaningful insights to support data-driven decisions you will play a major role in scaling Welcome into a globally recognized brand. You have a great opportunity to join a fast growing company, in a highly collaborative environment.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards to continuously monitor business performance
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data needs and propose possible solutions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses using statistical methods to support stakeholders with data driver decisions
- Define effective and actionable KPIs to manage, control and achieve desired business results
- Work closely with data engineers to secure data requirements for current and future analytical needs
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analyst position
- Proven hands-on experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis using statistical packages (R, Python, etc.)
- Experience in data mining and manipulation of large disparate datasets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Effective organizational and planning skills to deal with different projects and stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- An amazing workspace, filled with most energetic and hardworking people in the industry
- Snack-filled kitchen
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks