Content Manager and Curator
At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step outside the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay, through our mobile application.
Although we are just a 2-years old company, we have been named "Best New Solution in Travel for 2016", have welcomed more than 60,000 travelers across 3 countries, gathered raving reviews for our level of service, and have built an exceptional in-house team with members we brought from international behemoths such as Expedia, Booking and others.
In 2017, we plan to welcome more than 200,000 travelers across 8 countries, expand our product line to create a more wholesome in-destination travel solution, and add exceptional key people to our team.
If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission to expand Welcome globally and create the perfect travel experience from start to finish, go ahead and apply for the position.
About the role
The task list includes a lot of web writing, community management, and marketing to dos that can be handled by a person who is very communicative, has solid writing skills, and understands digital marketing.
What you will do:
- Onboard new suppliers across cities who promote their offerings to Welcome travelers (here is a sample offering)
- Produce all of the content that is written throughout Welcome. This includes pages for offerings, social media posts, blog posts etc. Materials that need an extra touch by a copywriter are excluded
- Implement Marketing and Communication initiatives that help Welcome attain more customers
- Be responsible for all social media accounts and initiatives
- Monitor our online presence and ensure brand consistency
- Build online relationships with suppliers and travelers
You love new technologies and you are the one who always informs your friends about new trends in the digital space. You are an excellent writer, who wants to be held accountable for the quality of his work. You are also a bit of a jack of all trades and you never wanted to be pigeon-hold in a very specific job description.
We are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a web writer or a community manager
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media and blog management
- Knowledge of online marketing trends and tools
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
If we got you excited and you think you have what it takes to join a young, well-funded and fast growing startup, then just hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button!